Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Day in the Life.....

This week's A Day in the Life of an AquaBear comes from Hannha Halstrom. Hannah is Junior from Bozeman, Montana and swims Middle-Distance Freestyle for the Bears.

A Day in the Life with Hannah Halstrom......
It’s 5:20 am Wednesday morning and I wake up to get ready for weights! This morning I woke up quickly so that I could scrape the ice off my car and let the engine run. I’m usually frozen by the time I get to weights but thankfully that doesn’t last long because we warm-up with push-ups and running. After weights I have some time to return home to shower and get dressed for classes. Usually I get ready while watching the TODAY show, Meredith is my favorite!
At 9:00 am I have my first class, Accounting, which is followed by Organizational Behavior, Marketing, and finally Issues in Social Policy.  Now it’s time for practice! I love getting to practice and seeing my teammates. Everyone usually has a funny story about their day, especially Tatum and Alicen.
After practice I usually head home and have dinner but tonight is special because it’s Amanda’s Birthday and we are going out to dinner! I probably will be in bed by 9:30 which is late for me but hanging out with my teammates is worth it!  I love the friends I have made over the past three years on this team. They are always there for me and can put me in a better mood no matter how bad of a day I’ve had.  I don’t know what I would do without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment